Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions will form the basis of your contract with The Pack Language Experience (The Pack LE):
OUR LANGUAGE HOLIDAYS INCLUDE:
Language course: 12-hour English course (Edinburgh Pack), 12-hour Spanish course (Madrid and Asturias Pack), 10-hour Spanish course (Spanish Language Trail), or 8-hour Spanish course (Sierra de Guadarrama Pack).
- Accommodation is included in the following destinations: Asturias Pack (superior room in a 5-star hotel), Sierra de Guadarrama Pack (standard room in a 3-star hotel), and Spanish Language Trail (standard room in 3-star hotels in two different cities). Madrid and Edinburgh Packs: Accommodation can be arranged if required.
- Breakfast is included in the price if the accommodation is booked with The Pack LE.
- Welcome & farewell dinners and lunches in selected restaurants (drinks included).
- Welcome pack and learning material.
- Recreational and cultural activities organised by The Pack LE.
- Expert local guides for tours and excursions
- Entrance tickets to museums and other venues.
- Transport and outings organised by The Pack LE.
- Full support from the organisers during the whole trip.
OUR LANGUAGE HOLIDAYS DON´T INCLUDE:
- Flight tickets.
- Transfer service from/to the airport. This can be arranged at an extra cost.
- Travel and health insurance. It is a requirement that you must arrange adequate holiday insurance or independent traveller protection on your own behalf. Such insurance should cover full medical expenses, personal accident, loss or damage to property, cancellation or curtailment, personal liability, legal expenses and emergencies.
- Dinners (apart from the welcome and farewell dinners that are included).
A booking/admin fee of £50 (non-refundable) + a first payment of £600 per person is payable at the time of the booking. The outstanding cost should be paid in full a minimum of 10 weeks prior to the start of the trip. The payments will be made by bank transfer. The client will assume the extra cost of this operation. Please note that prices may be subject to change due to currency fluctuations.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND POLICY:
The following cancellation charges will be levied: If you cancel 70 days or more before the start of the trip you will receive a full refund except for the booking/admin fee. If you cancel 69 to 30 days prior to departure The Pack LE will retain £850 to cover the cost of prepaid accommodation and services. If you cancel 29 days or less prior to departure or once the trip has started, the company will retain the total cost of the holiday. In the case of cancellation by The Pack LE, all payments made by the client will be refunded.
All trips are subject to a minimum number of bookings and the company, therefore, reserves the right to cancel and in this event, all payments made by the client will be refunded. The maximum group size per trip is 14-15 participants depending on the trip. We shall not accept responsibility for any cancellations or effect on your holiday due to war, threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist action, natural disaster, fire, adverse weather or any other causes beyond our control.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILM MATERIAL:
By accepting The Pack Language Experience Terms and Conditions, the client accepts that the company can freely use all photography and film material that has been created by the staff during the trip. The client also accepts that the company can freely use photography and film material on social media, such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. If you don’t feel comfortable with us taking or using photographs, please let us know in advance.
Activities and excursions may vary according to availability, demand, and unforeseen circumstances. We reserve the right to withdraw or modify at any time the arrangements advertised where necessary. In this case, we will endeavour to provide a suitable alternative.
The Pack LE will send further instructions to formalise the booking once the trip goes ahead. We recommend not buying flight tickets or booking any accommodation until The Pack LE confirms the trip.
All travellers need valid passports.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement must be resolved by a court located in Edinburgh.