TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OUR PACKS INCLUDE
- The course: 12 hour Language course (Madrid and Asturias Pack) or 8 hour Language Course (Sierra de Guadarrama Pack).
- In the case of the Asturias and Sierra de Guadarrama Pack, the accommodation is included in the price. Madrid Pack: Accommodation is included if you book it with us.
- Breakfast is included in the price if the accommodation is booked with The Pack Language Experience.
- Welcome dinner, lunches and farewell dinner.
- Welcome bag and Learning material.
- Social and cultural activities organised by The Pack Language Experience.
- Entry tickets to museums and other venues.
- Transport and outings.
OUR PACKS DON´T INCLUDE
- Flight tickets.
- Transfer service from the airport could be arranged at an extra cost.
- Travel insurance. You are required to arrange adequate holiday insurance or independent traveller protection on your own behalf. Such insurance should cover full medical expenses, personal baggage, personal accident, loss or damage to property, cancellation or curtailment, personal liability, legal expenses and emergencies.
A booking fee of £50 (non-refundable) + a first payment of £400 per person is payable at the time of the booking. The outstanding cost should be paid in full a minimum of five weeks prior to the start of the trip. The payments will be made by bank transfer. The client will assume the extra cost of this operation. Please note that prices may be subject to change due to currency fluctuations.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUND POLICY
The following cancellation charges will be levied: If you cancel 45 days or more before the start of the trip you will receive a full refund except the joining fee. If you cancel 44 to 30 days prior to departure The Pack will retain £400 to cover the cost of prepaid accommodation and services. If you cancel 29 days or less prior to departure or once the trip has started, the company will retain the total cost of Pack. In the case of cancellation by The Pack Language Experience all payments made by the client will be refunded.
All courses are subject to a minimum number of bookings and we therefore reserve the right to cancel and in this event all payments made will be refunded. The maximum group size per trip is 10 students. We shall not accept responsibility for any cancellations or effect on your holiday due to war, threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist action, natural disaster, fire or adverse weather.
The company will send further instructions to formalise the booking once the trip goes ahead.
We recommend not to buy flight tickets or book any accommodation until The Pack Language Experience confirms the trip.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILM MATERIAL
By accepting The Pack Language Experience Terms and Conditions, the student accepts that the company can freely use all photography and film material that has been created by The Pack or by the staff during the trip. The student also accepts that the company can freely use photography and film material that the student has summited to social networks, such as Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland, without regard to conflict of law provisions. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement must be resolved by a court located in Scotland.